Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Plop is what sound you make

I don't know what that means but it makes me happy. So I play lots of games and some more than other, and with that I say, I hate everyone who plays games. So there take that all of us, it hurts doesn't it. Why create stuff that just enrages people when they do bad? It's not that I'm not good, it's just everyone better is a jerk about it. Why would you decided that when you get better at something that you need to rub it in like mace in your face? I mean whenever I do better than someone else, what is the first words to come out of my mouth? It's good game, or 'gg' which is the international sign for good game, or sometimes it means 'I give up' or just conceding to someone. But when you win and start swearing and being an ass, no one can respect that. Even major league gamers (yes there are major league gamers, and they make some serious money and are great at what they do) talk trash during the game but afterwards it's time for you to be a good sport. Recently, at the MLG tournament in San Diego, the worlds best halo players came in 7th place, and what did they do when they lost? They shook hands with the people who beat them. Even the team that beat them shook their hands too. Point is if you're an ass, please stay away from my games, and I'll stay away from you and your assy ways. You ass.

No comments: