Sunday, September 28, 2008

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2008

After almost an entire week of playing Halo 3, I'm taking a break. I realized last time I posted, all I talked about was Halo and Bungie, so I won't talk about it this time.

So last week was Halo 3's anniversary, and two days before that was the anticipated TU2 (Title Update 2). Needless to say I think that the update was very well accepted, that's why I spent all week on Halo. It was fun and cool.

Also my brother comes home in a month. Awesome, Jake is super cool and will be super awesome when he comes home. Did that last sentence make sense? I think I meant that IT will be super awesome. We just have to wait a month, good job Jake. Missionaries are tough. Did you know he weathered a hurricane in Houston? Did you? HUH?!? HUH!!!!!?

Well some stuff happened last week, so the only advice I can give is, get a cat. They are good for companionship, plus are an excellent food source. Okay that's not so true, they are horrible companions. Now dogs, there is an animal that does things. With that I take my leave, or stop typing, whatever.

No comments: