Monday, October 13, 2008

Travis Barker...

That man is amazing. He's been in the hospital since his leer jet crashed in September. He suffered severe burns, so did his friend DJ AM, and 4 people died in the accident. He recently said how grateful he is for all the hospital staff and the doctor's despite rumors he was maltreated. He is truly a tough guy, he has had like 8 surgeries already, and is slated it for more, but while I am concerned over the accident, I do hope this doesn't stop him from playing. He is a great drummer, and his version of that crappy "Soulja Boy" song is the only one I can listen to. I loved blink once he came on board, and when he left the aquabats, so did I. Get better Travis! Hopefully someone gives you a Cadillac for all this trouble, you and your dad's rep proceeds you.

Here is a treat to leave with. The best rap songs ever, thanks to Travis.


No comments: