Monday, December 15, 2008

And here it comes...

Yeah, I mean Christmas. It's coming. Guess what I just remembered, I didn't renew my Xbox Live account yet, I think it expired yesterday. Oh well, without an Xbox it doesn't seem like a big deal.

The best thing about this time of year is the giving, mainly to others, but to someone else, I am the other. Hooray for all that people give me. And I could stand to give to others too. In fact this Satday, I am headed down to The Road Home shelter in SLC to donate blankets and towels that they desperately need. Then hit up some choir performances at Temple Square. Should be a good night.

We had a nice dinner for my Dad's birthday on last Satday. I think I played the drums on Rockband a little to hard because I was hurting yesterday. Weird how a game makes you hurt. I need to play a new game, like bad. I played the Resident Evil 5 demo last week and loved it. Man I wish I could get paid to write reviews of games, dreamjob! Or start my own game store, It's something I know, as I have worked in one, and it's something I like and can get excited about. How would I start that? Anyone have any ideas? Huh?

No comments: