Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can I just play now...

I want to play games now. And not games on my NES or SNES or N64. I want to play 360, no, scratch that. I want to play Halo 3, right now. The Mythic Map Pack came out and I don't have an Xbox to play them on. It's stupid I know, but all I want to do now adays is play.

Well, that being said, let's get real for a bit. I mainly talk about games on this blog which is a problem now that I don't really have newer games to play or anything to play them on. I did watch some skirmish of Halo Wars played the other day. Seemed decent, but maybe I'll start talking about my old skool games I has.

Mario 3 is so stupid hard! I could beat this game in under half an hour as a kid, and now I can't even get to World 8! WTF? You serious? I think the problem is I play the rom of it on my phone and the phone's joypad is nowhere near as responsive as the NES one. I guess I've had to readjust for my phone and can't seem to get back to playing on the original joypad. Stupid Nintendo, stop making cool things. Oh, wait, they did back in 2000. Way to go Miyamoto.

And North Korea... STFU. You launch your own missles, the world launches them back. Get it together or get rid of Kim Jong Ill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:giggles about getting pwned by Mario 3:

Totally the phone's fault! :)