Monday, April 14, 2008

Z day approaches.

What did I tell you! Huh? Z-day approaches, and scares the bigooglies out of me. What is Z-day you ask? Well feeble mind, it's zombie day. The day the zombies come to gnaw on our heads until grey matter oozes out. It's coming and no one can stop it, except you. So go to your local town hall, sit in on a town meeting, and demand a viable zombie plan for the survivors of Z-day. I know for a fact that my town doesn't have a zombie plan, but I do. I have an individual zombie plan, and no you can't has it. If you don't feel like saving anyone, then by all means come up with your own, individual zombie plan. But if you feel you need to save others, then contact your local governments for a plan. Then make sure they implement it, nothing is worse than spending 2 million dollars and then finding out on Z-day that they squandered your resources, then it all goes to pot. Find out how to individualize your plan here. Until then, so long losers.

No comments: