Friday, March 28, 2008

Zombie plans for the future...


Everyone needs a zombie plan, please tell me you have one? I have one, I'm not telling though, I mean what if you became a zombie and you knew my plan? You would come straight for me once the food started getting scarce. Uh-uh, I'm not breathing a word of it, just that it involves sharks, shotguns, xbox, and the Pacific Ocean. Try putting that together. Dare ya. Although I do like the plan about going into the Alaskan wilderness until the zombies freeze to death, for a second time I guess. I know that all GPer's have zombie plans, cause they have to just to join. I've personally heard them all. If you don't have a zombie plan, you know what you are? Stupid, just stupid.

I think that if the candidates for president were to somehow incorporate a zombie plan into their running platform, then maybe I would settle on a candidate. They have exactly "blank" months to get one. This is totally simple, do it.

No comments: