Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"...on my speck, people eat rainbows and poop butterflies."


Girbauds, remember those? Remember how everyone you know had to own a pair or you sucked? Do you even know how to say it? If I read that phonetically, I wouldn't think, oh that's not said the way it's spelled? Jir-bows, that's how you say it. Stupid, just stupid. Those pant'sslashshorts were ugly anyway. I didn't ever want a pair, and then all of a sudden, everyone is all, do you have girbauds? No. Cause I'm not a moron. Why do I need ugly pants that cost a fortune. Stupid. Why do people get caught in those fads, like Ugg boots, those suck too. And do you think that the eskimo's get any of the profit's there? Huh? Do ya? No, and the invented them, cept they call them mukluks and they are much nicer. You weird girls who where those ugly knee-high ones, stop right now, or I'll make you wear girbauds, then you will know just how stupid you lookslashwill look. Stupid, just stupid.

Oh and go see 'Horton Hears a Who', funniest movie I've seen in a long time. See Hollywood, and Will Farrell, you don't have to be rated R to be funny. Jerks. "Chessmate."

1 comment:

aly said...

i have uggs cause i live in utah and it actually gets cold here...jerk