Monday, March 31, 2008

Screw the IRS and my bank.

Neither knows where the hell my tax refund went. Screw them, I've been on hold with one or the other for 3 hours today, and each keeps blaming the other one. Screw you guts. Just admit to a problem and let me get on with my life. Give me my money back, I want my money back you bitches. Why can't people admit they screwed up, and the IRS won't do a thing till they can confirm the money is sent back to them, and my bank has no record of receiving it, so they say. WTF! Fuck this government. Great job Bush, if you're an ass. ARRRGGGHH, I've been on hold now for half an hour with the IRS waiting for someone to pick up! This is like the time my Xbox 360 broke and I was on hold for half an hour just trying to get someone on the line, and then I got someone on the line, and they told me to do something, like take off my hard drive and it should work. So I did, and it still didn't work! So I called back and waited another fifteen minutes before someone actually said they could help, and were going to repair it, except that it took 4 weeks to get it back, when they said it would take 2 and then the only compensation I got for the extra wait was a free month of XB Live service! Screw you people. You can all bite my shiny metal ass.

1 comment:

aly said...

Matthew Jackson....