Thursday, March 20, 2008

No ending for old men...

Seriously? Are you serious? Srsly? No country for old men, are you serious? You had no ending, wtf. Don't movies have to have some sort of point? Or at least some plot. Just when you get involved in the movie, it's like they puked on the ending, then threw it away, and tried to read it from 3 miles away, with a magnifying glass. I bet those Coen brothers said, "I know let's make a movie that doesn't have an ending and ends all artsy, then it will get an oscar nod and we will laugh and laugh." Stupid, just stupid.

Well I bought COD4 recently and regret it not a lick, well I didn't really buy it so much as trade in existing games for it. My old game store is now turning into a gamestop type store. There is a reason why I didn't go to, or work for gamestop, and now my old store is changing everything about them to copy the number 1 game retailer in the US. Now I promise you, if I took the exact policies that game crazy was set up under back when it wasn't owned by movie gallery, I could make a very successful store, maybe name it GamePharmacy, or something like that, to keep with the GP thingz. In fact I want to start that up. Who wants to help? Anyone got some money to invest set me up the email. It's a big industry that game one, 40 bill. last year to show just how big.

go to digitalph33r.blogspot.com and watch all videos. Do it. Will be on COD4 tonight, send a message over XBL. gigglepie ftw.

No comments: